Body Crafters Auto Body Services include all of the necessary services to get your car back to like new. We work with all insurance companies to ensure a fast and hassle-free repair experience for you. Our facilities is 7,500 square feet and has state-of-the-art machines to ensure each damaged vehicle is restored to its original specifications.
• Complete Auto Body Painting
• Truck Body Repairs
• Vehicle Painting
• Vehicle Restoration
• Paintless Dent Removal
• Precision Color Matching
• Automotive Spot Painting
• Frame Straightening
• Sever Collision Repairs
• Professional Detailing
Our Goal is to provide the highest quality repair and complete customer satisfaction!
The Repair Process
There are a lot of steps to making your car look like new after and accident. Before we even touch your car, our employees spend countless hours in continuing education so we can keep up with the latest technology, method of repairs, and the newest innovations in automobiles.
Once you bring your car to us, we begin the many steps necessary to make your car as good as new.
1. Your vehicle is inspected and damages are diagnosed.
2. A computerized estimate is put together for you with parts, prices, labor times and repair details and explained to you thoroughly.
3. Digital photos are taken and emailed to the insurance adjuster along with a copy of your estimate.
4. Authorization is received from the insurance company to start repairs.
5. Parts are ordered. The parts orders are faxed to our vendors to eliminate confusion and errors which could hold your vehicle up an extra day.
6. We set up a repair date.
7. Once your vehicle arrives, we check in parts from the estimate.
8. Tear down of vehicle begins.
9. Paint back side of parts that are being replaced.
10. If there is frame damage, the vehicle goes to the frame rack for measuring and pulling damaged areas back to factory specifications.
11. Mount and adjust to fit the parts being replaced.
12. Epoxy prime required areas.
13. Spray on urethane primer surfacer.
14. Repair panels which are not being replaced.
15. Hand block sand the primer.
16. Wash down entire vehicle.
17. Put vehicle in paint booth and tape up so overspray does not get on parts not being painted.
18. Mix paint and do spray out sample to ensure color match.
19. Seal, Apply the base coat, then the clear coat.
20. Bake in downdraft paint booth.
21. Untape vehicle.
22. Finish re-assembly, aim headlights, etc.
23. Clean car interior and exterior.
24. Do a final inspection of the vehicle.
25. Return vehicle to our valued customer with our personal guarantee of satisfaction along with a LIFETIME WARRANTY on repairs and paint.
Sometimes you have a small dent or ding on your vehicle that needs fixed. Find out more about our great service.
Call us first after your accident so we can ensure your vehicle is correctly repaired and your insurance claim is done right.
© Copyright Body Crafters Auto Body Repair, Inc. All Rights Reserved.